RAK815 Hybrid Location Tracker (RAK813 breakout board) with LoRa® / LoRaWAN®, Bluetooth 5.0 Beacon, GPS, Sensors and LCD
RAK815 Hybrid Location Tracker
The RAK815 (RAK813 LoRaB Breakboard) includes beacon location for indoor and GPS location for outdoor as well as five kinds of sensors for various applications for the LoRa® network. It adopts the latest LoRaWan 1.0.2 protocol and latest Bluetooth 5.0 protocol. It also supports LoRaWAN Node mode and Bluetooth transparent transmission. It also has built in GPS, acceleration, temperature and humidity sensors, and expanded I2C LCD interface.
Display sensor data using LCD
We provide case applications that can configure LoRaWAN parameters using Bluetooth, display sensor data using LCD, and upload sensor data to the LoRaWAN network.
Open Source Code
Users can find all of the open source code on GitHub.
Greatly expand product application scenarios. There is also the function to enter a low power mode when the device is detected to be stationary to ensure battery life
Data Visualisation Interface
Supports LoRa gateway. Yo can graphically display the various data of the sensor in the Cayenne platform, but also support the real-time observations of sensor data.
Why should you user Bluetooth with LoRa in your design?
- OTA for LoRa node
- It helps you to make simple OTA for LoRa node
- Use Bluetooth to connect your phone and realise the OTA
- Bluetooth to LoRa Gateway
- You can use Bluetooth to LoRa Gateway to connect to LoRa central network
- Beacon extender
- Beacon is for indoor location with short distance
- You need to transmit through long way to gateway
- LoRa should be a good technology for this combined application
- Model: RAK815 (RAK813 BreakBoard)
- Device Size: 74mm x 43mm 17mm (with Antenna interface)
- Battery: 2200mAh (ordered separately)
- Battery Working Time: 2 years (chargeable)
- Power Consumption: TBD
- Operation Temperature: -20 to 60
- Working Environment: Outdoor/Indoor
- Equipped with Module: RAK813 + GPS + Sensor + LCD
- LoRaWAN Version: V1.0.2
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Network Activation Way: ABP and OTAA
- Open Source Code: Yes
- Charging Interface: Micro USB