Here at Nebra we are a small but ever-growing team and we are always looking for new talent to join in the party!
New Roles (May 2021)
If there are no job descriptions shown above, we are always happy to receive speculative applications so feel free to fire over a CV / covering letter and let us know what sort of role you are looking for.
We try to respond to every application – because not getting a reply sucks! But we are also pretty busy all the time…so if you don’t hear from us after a couple weeks please feel free to send another email.
Thanks for your interest in joining the Nebra team
- Unless otherwise indicated, remote working is 100% fine
- Flexible hours – unless otherwise indicated, as long as you do the hours you are contracted for, we don’t mind when you do them within the week
- 28 days paid holiday allowance (20 days plus 8 bank holidays) that you can take whenever suits you
- Perkbox employee benefits scheme (if you live in UK)
- Paid monthly – salary payment currency is negotiable (unless you live in UK, in which case you will be on PAYE system)
- NEST match-funded pension scheme (if you live in UK)
- Opportunity for on the job training / learning in relevant fields as part of the job – such as learning PCB design, sewing, etc
- Opportunity to travel to industry events
- Access to freebies and staff discount