RAK2245 96Boards Concentrator Module with LoRa® (SX1301) with preinstalled Gateway OS for LoRa®
The RAK2245 96Boards is a complete and cost-efficient gateway solution base on Semtech SX1301 to help utilize the whole LoRa® system development. It is a Concentrator module with 96Boards form factor which can be plugged into IoT edition 96Boards such as Nitrogen, Orange Pi 96Boards as a complete RF front end of gateway with LoRa®.
RAK2245 96Boards can support eight channels and available in multiple variants so it can be used for international standard bands. This ultra-compact module measures just 60mm x 30mm x 19.8mm are believed to be the world’s smallest 96Boards form factor LoRaWAN gateway module which includes a GPS module and a Heat Sink for better performance and thermal heat dissipation management.
This has to be the best value and function for connectivity to address a variety of applications; like Smart Grid, Intelligent Farm and other IoT enterprise applications. Combined with the 96Boards IoT edition, which enables easy integration into an application board and also ideal for manufacturing of small series. Another feature is the integration of Ublox GPS module which expands applications.
- RAK2245 96Boards board
- Antenna for LoRa®
- GPS Active Antenna
- Compatible with 96Boards IoT edition with heat sink.
- SX1301 baseband processor emulates 49 x LoRa demodulators. 10 parallel demodulation paths, support 8 uplinks channel, 1 downlink channel.
- 2 x SX125x Tx/Rx front-ends high/ low frequency
- Supports 5V power supply, integrated level conversion circuit.
- TX power up to 27dBm, RX sensitivity down to -139dBm@SF12, BW 125KHz.
- Supports latest LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 protocol.
- Supports global license-free frequency band (EU433, CN470, EU868, US915, AS923, AU915, KR920, IN865 and AS920).
- Supports SPI, UART, GPIOs interface.
- Integrated the Ublox MAX-7Q GPS Module.
- Concentrator Module: SX1301 base band processor (supports 8 uplink channels, 1 downlink channel)
- GPS Module: Ublox MAX-7Q
- Form Factor: 96Boards IoT Edition
- Heat Sink: Metal
- Frequency: EU433, CN470, EU868, US915, AS923, AU915, KR920, IN865, and AS920
- LoRaWAN Version:
- LoRAWAN V1.0.2
- Semtech SX1301 Driver Version: V5/0/1
- Packet Forwarder Version: V4.0.1
- Urban: 2 - 4KM
- Suburb: 5 - 10KM
- Open Area: 15KM
- Node Numbers: 500 nodes/KM2
- TX Power: 27dBm (Max), typical 25dBm
- RX Sensitivity: -139dBm(Min) @ SF12, BW 125KHz
- Power Supply: DC 5v
- 1 x Green LED fro PWR status
- 1 x Green LED for TX status
- 1 x Green LED for RX status
- Interfaces: SPI, UART, GPIOs
- Antenna Interface:
- 1 x UFL connectors for LoRa
- 1 x UFL connectors for GPS
- Power Consumption
- TX (Typical): 336 mA
- RX (Typical): 360 mA
- Working environment: Indoor/outdoor
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 30mm x 60mm x 19.9mm
- Weight: 0.85oz
- Temperature Range
- Operation Temperature: -40 to 85
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85
- Compliance: FCC / CE