Nebra SX1302 Concentrator for LoRa®
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for volume pricing.
The Nebra LoRaWAN® module is a LoRaWAN® Concentrator module with mini-PCIe form factor based on the SX1302. This enables easy integration into routers and other networking equipment, adding gateway capabilities. The module can be used in any embedded platform offering a mini-PCIe slot with an SPI or USB connection (depending on the model).
Despite its small size, this is an 8 channel concentrator module SF5 - SF12. By integrating it together with a computing core a fully-fledged gateway solution can easily be created.
- Mini PCI-e form factor.
- SX1302 baseband processor emulates 8x8 channel LoRa® packet detectors, 8x SF5-SF12 LoRa® demodulators, 8x SF5-SF10 LoRa® demodulators, one 125 /250 / 500 kHz high-speed LoRa® demodulator, and one (G)FSK demodulator.
- 3.3v Mini PCI-e, compatible with 3G/LTE card of Mini PCI-e type.
- Tx power up to 27dBm, Rx sensitivity down to -139dBm@SF12, BW 125 kHz.
- Supports global license-free frequency band (EU868, CN470, US915, AS923, AU915, KR920, IN865).
- Choose between SPI/USB interfaces.
- Listen Before Talk