Nebra Smart IoT Gateway with LoRa®
£300.00 (Ex.VAT)- Original price
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
LoRa® (Long Range) is the smart, long-range, wireless transmission technology that is enabling the future of IoT (Internet of Things). It's very low power but is only suitable for very small amounts of data. Making it ideal for sensors such as weather monitoring, air quality etc.
Our IoT smart gateway allows you to set up an industrial LoRaWAN® gateway with ease at a cost effective price compared to other solutions. Pre-loaded with our software you can have your gateway running in minutes rather than hours.
The IoT smart gateway with LoRa® utilises the Raspberry Pi Compute Module, RAKwireless RAK2247 MPCIE LoRa gateway concentrator and optionally a 4G module to provide a customisable solution for your requirements.
- Fully soldered and assembled, plug in and go! No compiling of software required.
- Nebra LoRa® gateway controller software provides an easy to use user interface to setup and configure your gateway within minutes.
- Utilises the Raspberry Pi Compute Module bringing stable software support and updates at a higher industrial level of reliability over a normal Raspberry Pi.
- Power over ethernet - power your gateway using any PoE switch or injector compliant with 802.3af.
- DC power or power the gateway with a 12v 1.5a power supply.
- Dual LoRa card support for either redundancy, dual region, or 16 channel support.
- Add 4G backup for when uptime is crucial, our software can switch between both 4G and LAN within 1 minute of connectivity loss.
- More info available on the GitHub repository.
- Powered by Raspberry Pi Compute Module
- Dual LoRa® module Support
- Supports both single and dual configurations
- Redundancy or multi frequency setup
- RF interface over 50 U.FL connector for RX and TX.
- WAN Connectivity
- Supports 48V PoE injectors & switches
- Provides 100mbps Ethernet to the Compute Module
- 4G support
- USB socket for USB WiFi adapter
- Efficient Power Consumption
- Peak draw of 18W
- Power via 12V 1.5A or PoE