PiJuice Solar Panel - 22 Watt
£77.50 (Ex.VAT)- Original price
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Sign up for restock notifications
The PiJuice 22 Watt Solar panel is the ideal way to charge and/or power your PiJuice HAT and Raspberry Pi for free when you're in a sunny location. By using a solar panel and PiJuice, containing our revolutionary PiAnywhere technology, you can truly take your Raspberry Pi off the grid!
- Highly portable - a large 22 watt panel that folds down and velcros into a super compact size. Easy to pack up and go
- Easily mountable - metal eye-holes in each corner (4 total) allow easy attachment to backpacks, trees, or tents
- Has a useful velcro storage pouch for storing any essential items
- Lightweight - The panel weighs only 520 grams
- Water resistant up to IPX4 rating
- Incredibly durable stitching and construction
- Two Regulated 5v/2.4A USB outputs - it works with your PiJuice, smartphones, tablets, audio players and more!
- Features SunPower solar panels which provide industry-leading solar conversion efficiency
- Solar panel - 5.5 volts / 22 watts
- Regulated Max output - 5 volts / 20 watts
- Single USB max output - 12 watts (there are two on board which can be used simultaneously, up to a total output of 20 watts)
- Built-in smart-power chip
- Boxed dimensions - 25.5 x 16.6 x 3.6 cm
- Unboxed, folded dimensions - 23 x 16 x 3cm
- Unboxed, unfolded dimensions - 83 x 23 x 1.8cm
- Boxed weight - 620g
- Unboxed weight - 520g
- Country of origin - China
- CE and FCC tested
- PiJuice Solar Panel - 22 Watt
- USB to microUSB Cable
- User Manual