PiJuice Maker Kit Case for Raspberry Pi
The most versatile case for the PiJuice HAT!
Our latest and greatest case allows you to combine a number of different HATs and addon boards to create the ultimate portable Raspberry Pi media centre.
Combine the following boards to create the PiJuice Maker Kit!
- PiJuice HAT
- Media Center HAT
- Raspberry Pi 3, 2, and B+ (Not Raspberry Pi 4 compatible yet)
- Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2.1
This case is jam-packed with a wide range of features for you to discover.
- Slide-out kickstand
- Small translucent square which allows access to the IR receiver meaning you can control the device with a remote
- Tripod mount
- Space for the Media Center HAT, Raspberry Pi, PiJuice HAT, and the Official Raspberry Pi camera module v2.1
- Holes for wall mounting
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3, 2, and B+ (Not Raspberry Pi 4 compatible yet)
- Leaves all ports accessible
- Raspberry Pi, Media Center HAT, PiJuice and the Camera all clip-in. No screws are needed
- No tools are needed for assembly or disassembly
- Designed and made in the UK from high-quality material
- Gap for a camera cable
- Clip-together case
- Access to microSD port
Slide out the kickstand to adjust the viewing angle.
Add the Media Centre HAT to any tripod of your choice.
The nifty little cutout at the back is for the Official Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2.1. Using the camera module turns the Maker Kit Case into your very own Raspberry Pi point and shoot camera! Want to have a go at building it? Then follow this guide.
Setup Guide & Projects
Please note: This listing is for the Maker Kit Case ONLY. Any pictures showing other boards in the case are just for demonstrative purposes.