Pi Supply Media Center HAT Case
Transform your Raspberry Pi into a media streaming device.
This case is specifically for the Pi Supply Media Center HAT. We've designed the case to allow enough clearance around all connectors so thick cables can fit securely whilst also protecting your Raspberry Pi.
It's the perfect addition to completing a full-featured media center capable of playing nearly all of your digital media.
The Media Center HAT has an optional 5-way programmable joystick (solder yourself) and included IR Remote gives you 3 ways to control your content. In order to accommodate this, there are punch-out holes inside the case that can be pushed out with the tip of a pen.
- Slide-out kickstand
- Small translucent square which allows access to the IR receiver meaning you can control the device with a remote
- Mounting holes (for securing to a wall etc)
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3, 2, and B+ (Not Raspberry Pi 4 compatible yet)
- Leaves all ports accessible
- Raspberry Pi & Media Center HAT clips in. No screws are needed
- No tools are needed for assembly or disassembly
- Designed and made in the UK from high-quality material
- 4 x rubber feet included
- Gap for a camera cable
- 2 part clip-together construction
- Access to microSD port
Setup Guide & Projects
For the Media HAT to fit into the case, you need to remove the corner mounts on the Media Centre HAT. It's very easy to do with a pair of pliers and we've made a short video detailing exactly how to do it.