Raspberry Pi IoT Node pHAT with LoRa® (Multi Frequency)
LoRa® (Long Range) is the smart, long-range, wireless transmission technology that is enabling the future of IoT (Internet of Things).
Our IoT Node pHAT with LoRa® allows you to create an inexpensive LoRa node, compatible with The Things Network, in conjunction with a Raspberry Pi or other single board computers. This pHAT allows quicker prototyping as it has the LoRa stack on the chip. Add sensors, buttons and more to complete your LoRa network!
The IoT Node pHAT with LoRa® uses the RAKWireless RAK811 node module which is based on Semtech SX1276 LoRa® technology.
The board can be configured to use the different frequencies listed below:
- EU 863 - 870 MHz
- US 902 - 928 MHz
- AU 915 - 928 MHz
- AS 923 MHz
- IN 865 - 867MHz
- KR 920 MHz
- Need more information about frequencies in your region? Click here.
- Uses RAK811 LoRa® Radio with full LoRaWAN® Stack embedded
- Communicates with the Raspberry Pi over UART only using a total of 3 GPIO Pins for the module.
- Supports LoRaWAN® Connections and LoRaP2P Modes.
- u.FL connector and antenna allowing different antennas to be used or integrated into boxes with external antennas.
- Low power - uses less than 50mA During transmission
Pair the Node pHAT for LoRa® with our IoT Gateway HAT with LoRa®
We also have a IoT Gateway HAT with LoRa® designed for the Raspberry Pi that works with all of the LoRa® nodes we sell.
- Raspberry Pi A+
- Raspberry Pi B+
- Raspberry Pi 2B
- Raspberry Pi 3B
- Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Raspberry Pi Zero
- Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Plus any other Raspberry Pi with 40 GPIO Pins
- IoT Node pHAT for LoRa®
- RAK811 Pre-assembled
- Mounting Hardware
- Info card
- Getting Started with the Raspberry Pi LoRa node pHAT
- RAK811 Python Library
- What are LoRa data rates?