Nebra IP67 Waterproof/Weatherproof Enclosure
Nebra IP67 waterproof/weatherproof enclosure for outdoor use. We recommend using this case for the Pi Supply IoT LoRa Gateway HAT for Raspberry Pi.
The industrial design with heavy-duty double hinges and spring-loaded captive screws sees the case a premier solution.
Designed to withstand the toughest environments, the outdoor enclosure is a light, yet very solid wireless outdoor enclosure that fits most boards in today's market.
Being NEMA-67 rated, it provides complete protection against ingress of dust as well as protection against immersion in water.
Multiple Antenna Options
The N-Type antennas connectors are placed as far as possible from each other in order to increase spatial diversity and decrease RF grounding from the mounting mast.
Up to 5 antennas can be used for repeater operation, multiple band or MIMO smart antenna applications.
Note: We recommend these connectors: N-Type Bulkhead (RP SMA | UFL / IPEX)
- 1 x Ethernet and 5 x N-Type holes
- Enclosure Seal Operating temperature: -60C to +230C
- Heat Trap: +6.5 Celsius under full sun (~100,000 Lux)
- Temperature raise using a 5-10Watt heat source: +5.5 Celsius
- Inner dimensions: 210mm x 130mm x 50mm
- Outer dimensions (w/o connectors): 235mm x 155mm x 75mm
- Weight (inc mounting brackets): 1.4 Kg
- Wall thickness: 5mm
- Supports masts: up to 50mm diameter
- 1 x Nebra IP67 Weatherproof Enclosure
- 1 x RJ45 ethernet connector system
- 4 x Self-adhesive standoffs
- 1 x Rubber Gasket
- 4 x N-Type chrome-plated brass plugs
- 2 x Z-Type mounting brackets
- 1 x Metal backplate
- 2 x Backplate screws (M3x6mm)
Nebra IP67 Case - Gateway HAT Mounting and Raspberry Pi Expansion Board
This expansion board is designed to fit inside our Nebra IP67 waterproof/weatherproof case in conjunction with our LoRa Gateway HAT. However, you don't need to use it with the case and it will work with any three HATs of your choosing. You can purchase this board here.