StakeBox and?Reddcoin?have partnered together to bring?you the?Reddcoin StakeBox - a?device that allows you to stake your?Reddcoin?cryptocurrency and make a return on your investment.?
Staking?Reddcoin?is the process of securing the network with your coin weight, which in turn rewards you with new Reddcoin.
The stakebox?requires little setup allowing you to get up and running in no time at all and includes all the essential?accessories. Set it up and start earning crypto rewards* without needing to buy an expensive?computer rig.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 2.5A International Power Supply Unit
- 32GB SD card with?Reddcoin software
- HDMI cable
Raspberry Pi 3 Specifications
- Broadcom BCM2387 chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53
- 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.1 (Bluetooth Classic and LE)
- Dual Core VideoCore IV? Multimedia Co-Processor. Provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile?decode
- Capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and?DMA infrastructure
- 1GB LPDDR2
- Operating System
- Boots from Micro SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system or?Windows 10 IoT
- 85 x 56 x 17mm
- Micro USB socket 5V1, 2.5A
- For more information on the?Reddcoin cryptocurrency, please visit:?https://www.reddcoin.com/
- Getting started?with the Reddcoin StakeBox
- How to remotely access your Reddcoin StakeBox
- How to backup and restore your Reddcoin wallet
- View all guides
*staking interest depends on the specific cryptocurrency and other conditions and is not guaranteed by StakeBox